Our passion is to excel in residential interior design; to create stylish, beautiful homes for our clients. Our portfolio ranges from refurbishing a single room to renovating a whole house.
Below is a summary of our interior design service with links to more detail on the process, and to our indicative prices and fees. You can also see a selection of our home renovations by clicking on residential portfolio.
Interior Design and Project Management
A significant advantage of using our services is that we manage everything for you from design through to completion. You only need to deal with us for your entire renovation. If this is what you require, please call us on 07711 857670 and we’ll see how we can help.
We separate our service into 3 stages.
- Initial Consultation
- Design and Specification
- Project Delivery
You can click here for more detail, but the following summarizes the process.
- The initial consultationis always free.
- Based on your brief, we design an initial scheme, then work closely with you to adapt and modify it to meet your needs.
- Our design process covers everything for each room: floor plan (including building, extensions and interior remodelling), electrical scheme, lighting, wall finish, flooring, furniture, curtains and blinds, heating, storage, accessories, audio-visual, home network, kitchen units and appliances, bathroom suites, … everything. If exterior work is required, we include that too.
- For more extensive renovations, we also engage architects, structural engineers, listed building specialists and party wall surveyors on your behalf. We’ll also produce a 3D model with visuals to help you see your renovated home more clearly. For more on our 3D visuals, please click here.
- Having agreed the design, we then co-ordinate contractors and trades, and supply all the fittings and furnishings to complete the full renovation.
We have been transforming homes in Bath and Bristol for over 11 years. If you are thinking of renovating your home, click here so see our helpful and detailed guidance on what to consider.
To prove that our processes work, you can see our clients’ gracious testimonials here. We keep in touch with many who would be pleased to talk with you about their experiences.
Indicative Prices and Fees
We’ve produced two pages for guidance on prices and fees; first, you can click here to read about our interior design fees. Second, we help readers to understand the likely cost of their renovation by publishing prices from real projects over the past 11 years. These can be found by clicking here.
There’s lots more to explore; please use the links at the top of this page to look at our portfolio and navigate your way about the site. The bottom line is that we provide everything – you just need to sit back and let us do the work. If you’d like to discuss your project please call Nick on 07711 857670.